A must read before you submit (and even write) a scientific manuscript
It is so common that excellent research is rejected because the authors did not prepare correctly the manuscript! Very few come with a correct discussion, which is the most commonly read part of the paper, altogether with the abstract and the illustrations.
Scientific papers are published in order to be understood. Never forget that.
- Mistakes in the preparation of scientific manuscripts lead to rejection
- Scientific writing, like any important skill, can be learned
- A well-developed approach will improve the quality of scientific writing
- High-quality scientific writing is essential to communicate research results
- A well-organized manuscript effectively communicates a hypothesis-driven scientific study
Article: How to write an original radiological research manuscript
Authors: Peter Bannas and Scott B. Reeder