ANNOUNCEMENT – Review Fellowships 2022 – Applications now OPEN
The European Society of Radiology announces the European Radiology Review Fellowships in 2022
Up to 10 candidates will be trained as reviewers for European Radiology for a period of approximately 6 months (March to September).
The fellowship will consist of an initial training session (to be held online). This workshop will be led by the Editor-in-Chief of European Radiology, Prof. Yves Menu.
Over the duration of the fellowship, the fellows will perform reviews of manuscripts, in addition to senior reviewers, and will have their work revised and analysed by a supervising Editor.
Candidates still in training or under the age of 35 are preferred.
- Be a certified radiologist or radiology resident
- Be an active member of the European Society of Radiology
- Provide evidence of research and clinical activity in the field of Radiology
The fellows will become familiar with manuscript handling, methods for analysing scientific papers and criteria for editorial decisions (accept, revise, reject, decline).
At the end of the fellowship period, the fellows will receive a certificate and might remain as permanent reviewers for the journal.
The selected fellows will receive free ECR 2022 registration.
Applications must include the following as PDF files:
- Completed questionnaire (available on the myESR website)
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (mentioning their preferred subspecialties, if any)
- Reference letter from a referee who is an active ESR member
Applicants must send all their documents together via email to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is November 19, 2021.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted/eligible.