68Ga-PSMA imaging & therapy PET/CT for the assessment of prostate cancer
• Forced diuresis can improve image quality in 68Ga-PSMA I&T.
• After forced diuresis, linear and focal visualization of ureters was reduced.
• Timing of diuresis relative to68Ga-PSMA I&T injection is important.
• Early furosemide co-injection with tracer resulted in deteriorated image quality on delayed images.
• After delayed furosemide, image quality improved on delayed images.
Authors: Thorsten Derlin, Desiree Weiberg, Christoph von Klot et al.