2023 European Radiology Fellowship recipients announced
European Radiology and its Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Yves Menu, proudly announce the 5th generation of Review Fellows. Due to a high quality of exceptional applications, a total of 13 fellows has been selected to be trained by the Editor-in-Chief and his Deputy Editors as reviewers for our flagship journal.
Upon completion of their fellowship, the fellows will have become familiar with manuscript handling, methods for analysing scientific papers, and criteria for editorial decisions (accept, revise, reject, decline).
The fellows who will commence their training at ECR 2023 are the following:
- Dr. Michel Alhilani, UK/Lebanon
- Dr. Ercan Ayaz, Turkey
- Dr. Philip Dempsey, Ireland
- Dr. Noha Yahia Ebaid, Egypt
- Dr Kin Fen Kevin Fung, Hong Kong SAR
- Dr. Anmol Gangi, UK
- Dr. Zahra Hemmati, Iran/Germany
- Dr. Darío Herrán de la Gala, Spain
- Dr. Jūratė Kemesiene, Lithuania
- Dr. Lisa Ruby, Switzerland
- Dr. Maciej Szmygin, Poland
- Dr. Simone Vicini, Italy
- Dr. Shuncong Wang, Belgium
We congratulate all the recipients, and wish them best of luck during their time throughout the Fellowship!