2022 European Radiology Fellowship recipients announced
The European Society of Radiology is delighted to announce the ten recipients of the 2022 European Radiology Review Fellowships.
- Dr. Apoorva Muralidhar, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore, India
- Dr. Francis Delaney, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
- Dr. Ghizlane Lembarki, Ibn Rochd University Hospital, Casablanca, Morocco
- Dr. Jia Fu, Peking University First Hospital, Beijing, China
- Dr. Maira Hameed, University College London Hospitals NHS Trust, London, England
- Dr. Petra Svarc, Rigshospitalet, Copenhapen, Denmark
- Dr. Selva Güven, Diskapi Yildirim Beyazit Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
- Dr. Susanna Guerrini, University Hospital of Siena, Italy
- Dr. Uliana Pidvalna, Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, Lviv, Ukraine
- Dr. Wai Ling Leong, Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The ten fellows will be trained as reviewers for European Radiology over a six month period, and will also have the opportunity to have their work revised and analysed by a supervising Editor.
We congratulate all the recipients, and wish them good luck during their time during the Fellowship.