The European Radiology printed version: Science with style!
Don't miss the special cover illustrations in 2017 - available only in the printed version!
Click here to see our newest designs!
All ESR members in good standing have free and unlimited access to the online version of European Radiology, the official journal of ESR, which in 2015 has reached an Impact Factor of 3.64 and is Europe's no. 1 general radiological journal.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
To subscribe to the print version of European Radiology
, please log in to the ESR MyUserArea at www.myESR.org/myuserarea
with your last name and Personal ID; go to myJournals
and follow the respective steps. Payments must be made with a credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
The printed version of European Radiology is an exclusive benefit for ESR members only, for as small extra fee.
A print subscription includes:
- 12 monthly issues (January-December of the current year, depending on the date of payment)
- around 2,500 pages of scientific content
- delivered directly to your home
- beautiful front covers
for the printed version of European Radiology
- Full members, Retired members, Members in Training: € 110
- Full allied science members (residing in Europe): € 165
- Corresponding members, Full allied science members (residing outside Europe): € 209
(Prices incl. 10% VAT)
- Subscription is valid until the end of the calendar year,
regardless of when the print issue was subscribed to, starting from the
month after the date of payment.
- The issues will be sent to your specified membership address.
- Reclamation of missing issues is possible up to 3 months after the
first missing issue should have arrived, and after this period
there is no guarantee that remaining missed issues will be delivered.
- Subscription expires automatically at the end of the calendar year,
after which subscription must be renewed to continue receiving print
issues of European Radiology, and this is only possible with an
active ESR membership.
Access to the online version of European Radiology is included in the annual ESR membership fee. Information about ESR membership can be obtained at www.myESR.org/membership
ESR members can access full text articles via the ESR MyUserArea:
- Log in to www.myESR.org/myuserarea with your last name and Personal ID
- go to MyJournals
- click the yellow bar (you will have to do this step at two consecutive pages) - you will then be forwarded to the publisher's website with access to all full text versions
Please make sure that cookies and pop-ups are not blocked for any www.myESR.org or www.springerlink.com pages.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com